Thursday, December 16, 2010

Support for Divorced Fathers

Support for divorced fathers is thin on the ground in most countries. The reasons behind this are varied and complex and there is a variety of support that fathers who are now divorced form their wives need to help them cope and to help their children cope with it all too.

Financial - I will not get too far into an argument about the law, child support and so forth. All I have to say is that the vast majority of divorced fathers are not deadbeat dads. They care for their kids as best as they can and it can still hurt financially to their own lives and to what they can help their children with as well.

Emotional - Dealing with feelings of being a terrible father, coping with the emotional impact of losing your wife who was your emotional support and then having to reinvent yourself through all of this is a terrible burden for men after divorce. Support to deal with all these emotional troubles can be difficult for a man to ask for or seek out.

Fatherhood - How to be a good dad now that life has changed so much is a major concern for divorced men. What you knew and probably how you viewed being a good father is now changed forever. Shifting into this new role and feeling good about it requires some help

There are a few men's groups that are now starting to appear in many countries in response for this desperate need to connect and reinvent but they are still not used enough by men fearful of being labeled as weak.

As such sometimes the first steps you must take are to find a measure of peace in yourself first. Being a man, confident in who he is and what makes him happy will aid you in becoming a good father as well.

1 comment:

  1. True story, I'm one of the people who have benefited from Dr. Ogbeifun Love Spell. Dr. Ogbeifun appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to care for my broken heart. I have several experiences with my husband who have been working with me for many years. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide before a strange spirit. Afterwards, Dr. Ogbeifun Temple, I reluctantly looked for and found testimonials and recommendations for him via his email. He answered and asked me to go away and take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking Dr. Ogbeifun for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. He also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. I am grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony. Contact him at this email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680 website

    ReplyDelete